Creating Properties Listing Page
To create the Properties Listing page, navigate to Pages > Add New. Give your page a title. You can set the Page Template to one of three options: Properties Listing Grid, Properties Listing Row, or Properties Listing Map. Once you have selected a template, click Publish.
Important: After creating your properties listing page, navigate to Theme Options > Properties > Property Listing Options. Select your property listing page you just created for the field labeled “Select Your Property Listing Page”. Then click Save Options.
After creating your properties listing page, there are severl options in the Theme Options that may be configured:
- Number of Properties Per Page – set the number of properties that are display per page for your property listing templates
- Display Listing Header – toggle on/off the filter options that display directly above the property listings
- Display Time Stamp – toggle on/off the time stamp that displays at the bottom of each property listing
- Allow users to favorite properties – toggle on/off the favorite functionality (heart icon) that displays at the bottom of each property listing
- Allow users to share properties – toggle on/off the sharing functionality that displays at the bottom of each property listing