Creating the Properties Page
To create the Properties Listing page, navigate to Pages > Add New. Give your page a title, then adding the following shortcode to the page content: [ps_list_properties]. Lastly, publish the page.
Important: After creating your properties listing page, navigate to PropertyShift > Settings > Properties > Property Listing Options. Select your property listing page you just created for the field labeled “Select Your Property Listing Page”. Then click Save Options.
After creating your properties listing page, there are several options in the plugins settings that may be configured:
- Number of Properties Per Page – set the number of properties that are display per page for your property listing templates
- Display Listing Header – toggle on/off the filter options that display directly above the property listings
- Default Sort By – Select the criteria by which properties are sorted by default
- Hard crop property listing featured images? – If active, property listing thumbnails will be cropped to: 800 x 600 pixels
- Display Time Stamp – toggle on/off the time stamp that displays at the bottom of each property listing
- Allow users to favorite properties – toggle on/off the favorite functionality (heart icon) that displays at the bottom of each property listing
- Allow users to share properties – toggle on/off the sharing functionality that displays at the bottom of each property listing