PropertyShift is regularly updated to improve functionality, user experience, security, and more. It is in your best interest to keep PropertyShift updated to the most recent release at all times. Below are two methods on how to update.
We have built-in automatic updates for PropertyShift. This will enable you to update the plugin with just a click of a button, which can all be done from within the WordPress admin.
First, go to Plugins > Installed Plugins. Find PropertyShift within your list of plugins, and click Check for Updates. If your plugin is up to date, you’ll get a message telling you so, otherwise, you’ll see an alert box with information on the latest version and a link to update. Click Update Now to install the latest version.
In the event that the automatic update fails, you can manually update PropertyShift by following these steps:
1. Download the latest version of PropertyShift
2. Navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins
3. Deactivate and delete your current version of PropertyShift
4. Click the “Add New” button at the top of the page
5. Click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top of the page
6. Select the zip file of the latest version of PropertyShift that you downloaded in step 1
7. Click Install Now